TERMS & CONDITIONS
innings.co.in TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“Innings website TERMS”)
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we provide our services (“Innings website Terms”). Please read these Innings website Terms carefully before ordering any products from our Innings website . You should understand that by ordering products via the Innings website, you agree to be bound by these Innings website Terms. Please click on the button marked “I Accept” at the end of these Innings website Terms if you accept them. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Innings website Terms, you will not be able to order any products from our Innings website .
INTRODUCTION AND OUR ROLE
- Innings.co.in provides a way for you to communicate your orders to delivery restaurants (“Delivery Restaurants”) displayed on this Innings website .
- If your order is taking longer than expected or you have any other problems with your order you can contact our customer care team by clicking on the “Need help?” box and filling in the required fields or by contacting our customer care team by telephone on the number shown on this Innings website . One of our customer care advisers will contact the Delivery Restaurants in order to chase up your order.
- Customer care is extremely important to Innings.co.in, therefore, in the event that you are dissatisfied with the quality of food ordered through this Innings website , subject to paragraph 3.3 below, Innings.co.in will assist you, where possible, in seeking a refund from the restaurant to a maximum amount equivalent to the value of the original order. An important part of our quality control process is that consumers provide ratings and feedback on the Innings website to reflect their experiences with restaurants. Please note that any complaint must be lodged with our customer care team using the method described above within 48 hours of placing the order.
- You may access some areas of this Innings website without making a order, and registering your details with us. Most areas of this Innings website are open to everyone.
- By accessing any part of this Innings website, you indicate that you accept these Innings website Terms. If you do not accept these Innings website Terms, you must leave this Innings website immediately.
- Innings.co.in may revise these Innings website Terms at any time. You should check this Innings website regularly to review the current Innings website Terms, because they are binding on you. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Innings website . You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Innings website through your Internet connection are aware of these Innings website Terms and that they comply with them.
HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER AND HOW IT IS PROCESSED
- Once you have selected your order from the menu of your chosen Delivery Restaurants you will be given the opportunity to submit your order by clicking on the “Place Order Now” button. Please note it is important that you check the information that you enter and correct any errors before clicking on the “Place Order Now” button since once you click on this input errors cannot be corrected
- If at any time prior to you clicking on the “Place Order Now” button, you decide that you do not wish to proceed with your order, you should close the application window.
- Please note that once you have made your order and you will not be able to cancel your order nor will you be entitled to a refund.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Prices will be as quoted on this Innings website . These prices exclude VAT and VAT will be added in the final bill and exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due (if you opt for delivery instead of collection), where ever applicable.
- This Innings website contains a large number of menus and it is always possible that some of the menus may be incorrectly priced. If the correct price for an order is higher than the price stated on the Innings website Innings.co.in will normally contact you before the order in question is dispatched. Innings.co.in is under no obligation to ensure that the order is provided to you at the incorrect lower price or to compensate you in respect of incorrect pricing.
- In the event that you have a complaint about the quality of food or service provided by the restaurants on this Innings website then any compensation should be sought directly from the restaurant. Innings.co.in is not able to provide refunds on behalf of the restaurants and is not liable for any such refunds sought. All complaints must be lodged initially with the restaurant and, where appropriate, the restaurant’s own complaint procedures followed before Innings.co.in is able to respond to a complaint.
- Payment in cash at the point of delivery to you.
- A discount may apply to your order if you use a promotional code recognized by this Innings website and endorsed by Innings.co.in .